Thursday, August 2, 2007

Apologies, My Dear Readers!

There have been some reasons why I haven’t been able to update lately (even though I’ve been meaning to!)… First of all, I experienced my very first California power surge and subsequent blackout that completely wiped out my apartment’s internet connection. I was unable to connect to the internet and update anything in my last week at California. Then…

Through some unexpected circumstances, I flew back to my home in Maryland few days earlier than I expected. As soon as I was back in town, I had to go through some serious adjusting from the “California” life to my life in Maryland… there’s quite a difference! J However, I still got lots that I want to share so I’ll keep updating the blog until the prewritten entries in my head are all written and updated! I got some mail from the readers of this blog saying how much they enjoyed reading this blog and it made me want to write more for you! So I’d like to thank you for taking the time to read about my adventures in California and I always appreciate every bit of encouragement. I truly do enjoy writing and the joy of having readers only makes my blogging even more pleasant. Enjoy!

Take care,

Leah